Mo’ Money. . .Mo’ Deals! Find out how to tap unlimited funds for your deals!
Date: May 16, 2019
Everyone says “You find a deal and the money will appear”,
but really is that true?
If you have a true deal there is money everywhere. The bigger question is what is the right
money to go after for a given deal.
- What is the best money to go after if I’m a
- What if I’m a landlord that fixes the house
first then places a tenant?
- What if I just do “buy and hold” rentals?
- What if I’m a wholesaler that just needs money
for a couple of weeks?
You can do it all with just your own cash but will that
reach your real estate goals? Probably
So, how do you decide what source of money to use for a
There are several different sources of money for deals. Suzanne Hunn with FasterFunds Lending and her
expert panel of Tim Nash of American Bank (local banker) and John Heinkel with
USA Mortgage (mortgage broker) will be explaining how you can leverage various
types of funds to reach your goals faster.
There are many variables or factors that go into which type
of financing is best for a given deal:
- Are you going to live in it or is it strictly
- How long you plan to own it?
- How fast you need to money to fund the deal?
- How many current personal real estate loans do
- What area is the property in?
- Do you buy using an LLC, other type of
Corporation status, or your personal name?
- Are you currently a W-2 wage earner or self-employed?
- What type of property is it? (single family residence, multi-family,
apartment complex, etc…)
- How often do you buy or how many deals do you
want to purchase in a year?
Once you figure out your overall approach to real estate
investing then it is much easier to know what type of financing or combination
of financing will be optimal for you.
Suzanne and her expert panel will be covering different
strategies that you can use a real estate investor which can really accelerate
your net worth and monthly cash flow!
One such method that uses leverage is the BRRRR Method. This is where you purchase a house, fix it
up, place a tenant, then refinance the short-term construction loan for long
term mortgage loan AND pull out the funds you personally have tied up in the
Then you do it again!
Buy, Rehab, Rent out, Refinance, Repeat (BRRRR Method)
What if you are a rehabber?
Now you need money for the purchase and the fix. How can you do that without using all your
own money? Or how can you strategically use your own money and not have to go
through construction disbursing.
Well, I have to leave a little cliff hanger. Come on out May 16th and Suzanne
will tell you exactly how to fund that type of deal and more!